One of my favorite snacks to include on the meal delivery menu has been Grain Free Granola, so I thought I would share with you! Aside from being quick and easy to make, there are endless options of how you can mix up the flavor. Make sure to tag me on social media when your fresh batch comes out of the oven!
Enjoy by itself, in a bowl with your favorite type of dairy free milk (we love Califia Farms Toasted Coconut Almond Milk), or with a scoop of yogurt, fresh berries and a (large) dollop of Georgia grinders Nut Butter!
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Raw Almonds*
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Raw Walnuts*
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Raw Pecans*
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Dried Blueberries (No Sugar or Oils Added)
- 3 - 4 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp. Vanilla Extract
*You can choose to chop the nuts before if preferred!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Start by melting coconut oil in a microwave safe dish / cup in 15 second increments
- When melted, whisk in vanilla extract and cinnamon
- Combine almonds, walnuts, pecans, coconut and dried blueberries in a large mixing bowl (or simply dump onto cookie sheet
- Pour melted coconut oil mixture over contents and toss with hands. I simply toss with my hands (wearing gloves) right on the cookie sheet to reduce dirty dishes!
- Place in the oven for 8 minutes, remove, and allow cool to room temperature. Trust me, you don't want to try it right of the oven unless you plan on burning your tongue!