What’s better than a cool, crisp glass of wine?
Blending your favorite glass of white wine with frozen fresh strawberries and Peach Balsamic from Oli+Ve.
I used a Scout & Cellar 2020 Dove Hunt Dog Chardonnay, but feel free to be flexible with your variety of wine – I think Sauvignon Blanc would be delish!
- 1 pint Fresh Strawberries, Leafy Tops Removed and Frozen
- 3 tbsp. Oli+Ve Peach Balsamic
- 1/2 Bottle of Scout & Cellar Dove Hunt Dog Chardonnay
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Wine Glasses - I love these Shatterproof Glasses from Williams Sonoma for Enjoying Outside!
- Combine frozen strawberries, peach balsamic, wine and ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend on high until combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
- Garnish with a strawberry and enjoy - cheers!