- This event has passed.
FREE Live Cooking Class | Countdown to Kickoff : Buffalo Chicken Poppers
August 27, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Who’s ready for some football? While the season may end up looking a bit different than we are used to – tailgating doesn’t have to go away! Whether you are homegating with close friends or simply your family, Caitlin is here to countdown to kickoff with some amazing appetizers perfect for whatever sized team you are feeding!
Let’s perfect that pre-game prep by stocking up on new recipes to keep us fueled up for the big games! So join Caitlin as she shares one of her personal favorites – Crispy Buffalo Chicken Potato Poppers with Homemade Ranch and Avocado Mash. Who’s ready?
FREE! | Class Only
$15 per household | Class + Mini Oil and Vinegar Set*
- If this option is chosen, please email Suzanne here to provide your mailing address for immediate shipping of your mini set / seasoning packet.
ON THE MENU
CRISPY BUFFALO CHICKEN POTATO POPPERS | with Homemade Ranch and Avocado Mash
OLI+VE OILS & VINEGARS USED
Oli+Ve specializes in the highest quality EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil), flavored olive oils and aged balsamics. They have been in business for 8 years and are located in the historic district of Roswell, Georgia. With over 60 different oils and vinegars to choose from, the focus is on quality, variety of flavors, and ease of use, making in-home cooking like a dining-out experience! We are a tasting shop and invite all to come experience the difference!
- Butter Infused Olive Oil | This creamy extra virgin olive oil is naturally infused with the rich flavor of butter. Use this golden, vegan, dairy free olive oil as a butter substitute in baking or anywhere you might use melted butter. Made from premium, ultra fresh, extra virgin olive oil from our collection blended in small, artisan batches with organic, 100% natural flavors. Use over hot popcorn, with seafood like crab or shrimp, over pastas, mashed potatoes, rice, or in baking.
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil | Our Garlic Olive Oil is made with an organic EVOO and organic garlic and gives off the flavor of pungent, fresh garlic. Since garlic and olive oil are almost always used together in Mediterranean cooking, you can use this in just about anything. Made with Certified Ultra Premium, ultra fresh, extra virgin olive oil blended in small, artisan batches with 100% natural, organic compatible flavor. Great to mix in with pasta or mashed potatoes, to drizzle on steaks before grilling, toss with cooked vegetables, as the fat to cook grilled cheese, an omelet, and so much more.
- Baklouti Green Chili Oil | From the Barbary Coast of North Africa, the Tunisian Baklouti Pepper is rare and unique to this region. This is the only example of the fruity and spicy green chili olive oil in the world. Baklouti chili olive oil is made by combining one pound of organic extra virgin olive oil with 1.6 pounds of fresh whole green Baklouti chilies. The two, and only two, ingredients are then crushed and mixed in the malaxer fusing the fresh green pepper with the organic olive oil. Baklouti adds a new and surprising dimension to salsas, vegetables, meats, and if you are from the South…grits or shrimp and grits! This is truly a unique artisan product that has hundreds of applications. It has a nice olive oil flavor at the tip of your tongue, tastes like a green bell pepper smells in the middle of your tongue and then has delayed heat at the back of the throat– a lot of heat!
- Premium White Balsamic Vinegar | Made with white Trebbiano Grape Must, our White Balsamic undergoes the cooking and barrel aging process of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena however it is not caramelized. The result is a crisp, tart vinegar with a touch of sweetness. When not wanting a “fruity” balsamic, this is one of the balsamics that we point our customers to try. This is a tart Balsamic Vinegar with a residual grape flavor and 6% acidity.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH MY TICKET PURCHASE?
- Class Only | One ticket includes access link to your live, online class. The class will be delivered via Zoom conferencing, and will feature a live instructor who will walk you through the lesson as described above. You will have the opportunity to ask questions as well as participate from home.
- Class + Mini Bottle Set | Everything listed above, as well as a set of 4 mini oil and vinegar bottles to match those used in the class. PLEASE NOTE: If you are local to Roswell, Georgia, you can pick up the mini set up until the day of! Should you be from out of town, please take into account it can take anywhere between 1 – 4 business days to ship.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE THE GROCERY LIST AND RECIPE?
- A grocery list for items needed will be provided on the Sunday prior to the class date.
- The full recipe and any prep notes will be provided 48 hours before the class begins.
WILL I NEED ANYTHING FROM HOME TO USE IN THE CLASS?
- You will need a reliable internet connection and/or mobile device in which to access the virtual class via Zoom. We recommend you arrive 5 – 10 minutes early to ensure you’re able to set up your device and connection.
AM I ABLE TO ASK QUESTIONS OR INTERACT WITH THE CLASS?
- Yes! You will be able to ask questions using the chat function in Zoom. There will also be a Q&A portion at the end of the class.
WILL THE CLASS BE RECORDED?
- Yes, the class will be recorded. A link to access the recording will be provided with the follow up email within 24 hours of the class concluding. We ask that you please respect the instructor by not sharing the recording with anyone outside of those who purchased a ticket.
- Ticket sales close on Thursday, August 27th at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- ZOOM DISCLAIMER | While we hope that all participants are able to access the Zoom meeting, we are not responsible for technical difficulties related to the following: internet connection (broadband wired or wireless – 3G or 4G/LTE), speakers and a microphone (built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth, a webcam or HD webcam (built-in or USB plug-in), or an HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card. For more details on system requirements, please click here.
- In order to respect the time and financial investment of all attendees, we ask that you join a few minutes early (meeting will open at 6:55 p.m.), or at the very latest, promptly at 7:00 p.m. Please treat this as you would any dinner reservation!
Meet the Instructor| With more than 15 years in the event planning industry, entertaining has always been at the core of her passion and expertise. Gluten free herself, she has created recipes that bring in rave reviews from even those who don’t have food allergies. She is hooked on Oli+Ve oils and vinegars and has been using them for 8 years. Caitlin loves the quality, the ease of use, and the variety of flavors available. Although she has her favorites, she is constantly experimenting with new flavors and coming up with new ideas.
Her greatest joy is “serving others through healthy and delicious food” – so come join us!